Created by MyFitnessPal - Easy Calorie Counting

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Dear Cheerleaders,

Hello All!

I thought I would address some comments here...

First of all, thanks to Dawn, Charla, Stephanie, Kristie, Trey, Amanda, Brandy and Belinda for being my cheerleaders! Your comments have helped me through some....hungry, craving days!

Dawn - thanks for the water "treat" tip...i'll have to check out the citrus one......i could sleep right now....but especially at 5 a.m.!!!

Charla - you are definitely right about nutrisystem teaching your portions and about healthier options......i can't believe how much food you get to eat if it's actually healthy...I'm so glad you are my new sponsor...my last one has some "issues"

Trey - lifestyle instead of a diet.....love it.

Brandy - trust me the scale does not lie...i'll tell my mom you said hello and you tell your's also! i saw where you called yesterday...i was either studying or feeding jonah....i'll call you back soon! i heard your sweet kiddos in the background...

Kristie - proud of you for not drinking cokes, eating fried food, etc! and for participating in this big run this weekend...you're going to do GREAT!

Let's see okay this whole workout time thing...Kristie says morning is the only way......Dawn agrees that sleep is the greatest thing ever and goes after work.......so I think I'm going to try 3 different times.....5 a.m., 4:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.....each one for a week and see how they work for me.

Veggies? Do you people eat them???? I need something new because my carrots, broccoli and cauliflower are getting old...

Oh, MAMA MIA!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

You need to come to aerobics with us on Wednesdays!! It is such a great way to switch up your workout week! I like to do something different right smack in the middle of the week! We would have lots of fun...and don't worry, no one looks coordinated!! Especially ME!!:)

Nicole not Crooked said...

I understand about the call--whenever you get time is fine!!!!! Veggies--I do spinach, sugar snap peas, avocado (which I think is actually a fruit), cucumbers, red and green bell peppers, asparagus (bake in oven w/ olive oil salt and pepper--yum) and cherry tomatoes. But, this is coming from the one who use to support your mom's tomato sandwiches......:) Keep up the good work!

Helen Keller said...

you are so cute! i hear the veggie thing.. i love carrots but if i have to eat another one i might puke! i get so burned out on things like that... but choc. chips cookies??? never get burned out? whats with that?