Created by MyFitnessPal - Easy Calorie Counting

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

1 stinkin' pound

It's been 9 days with no soda and 7 days on Nutrisystem. I've only really, really wanted a Dr. Pepper once....caused by stress. I felt like I needed to call my Dr. Pepper Anonymous Sponsor...I called my mom, she tells me to have one. I have to find a new sponsor.

Almost every time I read Mckmama's blog I want to drive to McDonald's. Other foods I miss are french fries, peanut butter, chicken nuggets (fell in love with these while pregnant with Jonah), almost everything from the Bakery, okay that's all I can think of...I really expected my list to be longer.

The Nutrisystem food isn't bad at all....but I can tell it's healthier than what I have been consuming. Some of my favorite meals this past week are....Mushroom Risotto, so yummy...it's more spicy than I like, but I'm wishing I would've ordered at least 1 more of those....the flame-broiled burger....all of the cereal, oatmeal and pancakes.....and the chicken salad (YUM!!), the hearty minestrone soup and the cookies!
I cannot keep my fridge stocked with enough fruits and vegetables.....each day I eat 3 fruits and 4 veggies.....

What's your favorite fruits/veggies and how do you make them more yummy??

So who is the person that voted on none I'm at my ideal weight because you ROCK!

I also want to say congrats toooooo....these ladies that have lost some lbs.

Belinda - 11
Amanda - 9
Stephanie - 8
Amber Cabler (Biggest Loser this week) - 7
Sharon - 4
Dawn -3

Yea! for you ladies....that's awesome...

I only lost 1 stinkin' pound, but that's ok. I know I worked hard last week, gave up a lot of junk and I didn't get to work out....at least it was still a loss. This week I hope to hit the gym more.

That's my struggle this week....figuring out what the best time for me to work out is....
I would LOVE to be that ambitious mom who wakes before everyone, hits the gym and is ready before the kids wake up (oh but how I love my sleep). I also think going right after work would be convenient, but it's hard for Chris to pick up the kids each day. In the past I have always gone around 8ish at night...after bath/bed time...but these days I want to be in bed by 9!

What about you guys? When do you go? What works best for you and your families??

5 comments:

Nicole not Crooked said...

From your pics, you do not look like you need to lose 45 lbs..........but, hang in there! Junk food is my problem, too--so I feel your pain! Oh, and your mom/sponsor sounds like mine--no help at all! Please tell her I said Hi and good luck!

Helen Keller said...

umm... morning darling! it is the only way! just do it!

Belinda said...

You can do it girl....just when you have that craving say this....It won't taste as good as skinny feels.I love that quote, got it off of Biggest Loser last season. Post it everywhere.

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Okay, I offered to be your sponsor and I would NOT tell you to go ahead and have one! So, I will welcome myself as your new sponsor. Welcome, me!

You're doing awesome...I think the beginning is always slow, the middle speeds up and the last few pounds slow down again. So, just think you're on the uphill climb and pretty soon you'll be on the crest and then just gliding smoothly along as you go downhill!

I KNOW you can do it!

I'm right behind you!

Dawn Jenkins said...

I can't go in the morning either...I just love to sleep too much. When I was working, after work was best for me too...before I even got home.
I feel your pain..I have been at this for 2 weeks workin' my butt off (literally) and only 3 pounds. I guess I just have to start thinking like Trey Morgan and say its my new lifestyle...and if I live the lifestyle (even at a pound a week) in less than a year I will be where I want to be and then I can just maintain...love this blog (thanks for keeping us all accountable and encouraging us)